What is the OVEO Plasma Pen?
The OVEO Plasma Pen is the next generation of skin rejuvenation.
A non-intrusive, alternative treatment that creates skin revitalising results. Praised by medical professionals for its ability to perform skin tightening procedures on areas such as the forehead, mid face, perioral and lower face, as well as difficult areas such as eyelids known as non-surgical blepharoplasty.
This regenerative and resurfacing plasma device often diminishes the need for invasive surgery. The OVEO Plasma Pen’s fibro blasting treatment unlike traditional laser treatments, is not reliant on the communication with molecules responsible for colour, as the interaction of the plasma with the skins tissue is not dependant on chromophore.
Instead, OVEO uses plasma in a predictable and controlled way. The skins architecture remains fully intact immediately after our nitrogen plasma is delivered. There is no thinning of the skin and no open wound. OVEO is designed to treat both the epidermal and dermal tissue in combination resulting in an overall refreshed and youthful appearance.
How Does the OVEO Plasma Pen Work?
As we age the production of our collagen molecules begins to slow down dramatically until production stops completely around the age of 25. This decline in collagen leads to a loss of volume within our skin causing wrinkles, sagging and fine lines. The laxity and texture that once supported our skins elasticity begins to wear down and is prevented from maintaining a solid structure.
The OVEO Plasma Pen significantly tightens and refreshes skin, reversing the effects of volume loss to several areas of the face and body.
The Plasma Pen works by emitting plasma that is created when suitable current flows inside the machine, the transformer of the plasma pen amplifies the current to a momentary high voltage and emits the nitrogen plasma.
During the treatment, the skin is blasted with controlled bursts of nitrogen plasma gas creating a tightened and rejuvenated appearance to the skin. The OVEO Plasma Pen can carry out several regenerative procedures including the smoothing of crow’s feet eye and forehead lifts and reducing uneven skin tones. Recovery times are minimal, and no general anaesthetic is needed due to the non-invasive nature of the Plasma Pen.
What are the Advantages of the OVEO Plasma Pen?
There are several advantages for choosing the OVEO Plasma Pen over invasive surgery, the minimal downtime and accessibility to treatment makes plasma regenerative procedures an attractive option for ageing concerns.
Key advantages of OVEO for Clients
- Reduction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles including crow’s feet and frown lines.
- Age reversing results via a combination of tightening, regenerating and rejuvenating skins elasticity.
- Elimination of medium to severe wrinkles.
- Minimal downtime.
- Non-invasive and simple procedure.
- No open wounds or thinning of skins architecture post procedure.
- Long-lasting results of around 3 years.
Key advantages of OVEO for qualified professionals
- Compact and lightweight design that offers a reliable and effective delivery of nitrogen plasma with fingertip on-demand control.
- Handy travel case.
- Selection of starter nibs, as well as an option to subscribe to a top up of nibs so you are never running low.
- A significant variety of procedures that can be performed with the OVEO Plasma Pen ranging from skin tightening procedures around delicate eye areas to scar treatment.